Enter this Airbnb coupon code for up to 60% OFF your bookings, applicable with no minimum spending required and for stays nearby only. Book now!
Airbnb Coupon & Promo Code Malaysia in August 2021
TOP VOUCHERS IN MALAYSIA
Get the latest deals and vouchers right in your inbox!
Use AirBnB Coupons & Promo Codes And See The World!
Use our AirBnB coupon and discount codes to save money wherever you go. Scroll above for more AirBnB coupon Malaysia and find the right one that fits your needs, whether you are a new user or a long-time traveller, NST has the best coupon and vouchers for you. You can also check out our hotels & travels coupon page and our best deals to find more coupon codes that will help you save more in your travels.
AirBnB is the biggest travelling platform that bridges the gap between travellers and hosts to let you indulge in the experiences of a local. AirBnB offers the best homestays for vacation rentals, and tourism activities. With over 5.6 million listings from over 220 countries and cities, you will never not have a place to stay wherever you are in the world. What started as a humble air bed and breakfast by three friends have now grown into a community with 4 million hosts.
Why Book With AirBnb?
You must be wondering why you should be using AirBnB amongst other lodging partners or even book a hotel. Besides the discounts you will get from using an AirBnB coupon code you can find on this page to help you save on your bookings, whether for your first trip or veteran travellers, here are some other benefits for you to consider:
As Easy As 1, 2, 3
Booking a Stay or an Experience is easy with AirBnB! Download the AirBnB mobile application and have a multitude of options to choose from; whether it is a small room or a whole house, local or international, or even offline and online Experiences! Find the best accommodation or activity that fits your needs with the useful filtering options and check-in with a click of a button. You can even enjoy attractive discounts with AirBnB coupons and promo codes to benefit for your booking.
Explore Local & International Experiences
AirBnB provides a platform for hosts all over the world to let people explore Experiences, both online and offline, of their local area or country. Learn the history of a city, take a tour of a museum or attraction, take on the challenge of breadmaking or even film-making. There is always an Experience for everyone!
Host Your Own Space
Put up your own home for rent on AirBnB and become a host! If you have a small room or even an apartment unit, you can host a variety of people from all over the world and share local experiences with them. Many have found their call to entrepreneurship and financial freedom by becoming an AirBnB host. Check out how to host on AirBnB’s website.
How To Book With AirBnB Coupon Code
AirBnB prides itself as the simplest travelling companion when it comes to booking your accommodation. Follow these three simple steps:
- Browse: Start your journey by browsing through the many Stays or Experiences options on the site or app. You can filter them according to location, self check-ins, pet-friendly, entire homes or rooms, and many more. You can also add multiple Stays or Experiences into your wishlist to compare and contrast your options.
- Book: Once you’ve settled on a Stay or Experience, you can learn more about the host. Read the booking details, check the past reviews, or even chat with the host to get details on the booking and destination. When you’re all set, just book with just a few clicks! Don’t forget to use your AirBnB coupon and discount codes for more savings.
- Go: And you’re done! You can keep in contact with your host for local tips and suggestions on what you can do in the area or if you need anything during your stay. You can also contact Airbnb for additional support through the app.
How to Redeem AirBnB Promo Code
Want more discounts and savings on your AirBnB bookings? The New Straits Times coupons page is where you need to be! Browse through our comprehensive collection of AirBnB discount and promo codes that will help you save more for your next delivery. Here is how you can redeem these AirBnB promo codes and coupons:
- Browse through the list of AirBnB vouchers and 2021 on this page to find a promo code that interests you the most.
- Once you have identified an AirBnB promo code that you would like to use, simply click on it to access the accompanying AirBnB promo code. Do note that some of these coupons might not have codes; these coupons are automatically applied without requiring users to manually insert codes.
- Then, proceed to the AirBnB mobile app or website. Look through the list of accommodations and experiences to find the perfect one for your needs.
- Read through the terms and conditions or even discuss your stay with the AirBnB host before you check out.
- Enter your selected date and time of stay.
- Remember to insert the AirBnB promo code you had copied earlier (if any) to apply for the discount during the checkout page.
- Enjoy your booking at a lower rate!
AirBnB Payment Methods
AirBnB accepts the majority of payment methods, including debit and credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB, and Discover. You can also use Apple Pay on your Apple devices or Paypal when you pay on the mobile application. Don't forget to add in an AirBnB coupon code or voucher before check-out!
AirBnB Contact Information
If you are facing any issues with your Stay or Experience, you may contact your host to try and resolve the issue. If your host can’t assist you or it is urgent, you may visit AirBnB’s contact page or use the contact details, including a local phone number, provided in your confirmation e-mail. Their page is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
How To Cancel An AirBnB Booking?
AirBnB encourages you to resolve any issues directly by messaging your host through the website or mobile application. In the case of them not being able to fix it, you may receive a partial or full refund. If you host is unable to help, contact AirBnB directly on the app or website within 24 hours of the issue.
Do I Need To Check In Face To Face?
No, you don’t have to meet with your host face-to face. AirBnB’s self check-ins allows you to interact with your host mainly through in-app messaging. If you face any difficulties or queries about your Stay, contact your host through the app to iron things out.