TOP VOUCHERS IN MALAYSIA
Get the latest deals and vouchers right in your inbox!
Get the Best Books with Bookurve Coupons and Promos
Many people still enjoy the novelty of holding a book in hand. At Bookurve, their tagline is “Online Bookstore that is built by Book Lovers for Readers”. In 2012, founders Lian Shen and Hoessin started Bookurve to encourage Malaysians to start reading more. Both of them have a background in IT consulting and decided that Bookurve was the ideal platform for a business venture. This platform is also a great way to discover a wide variety of books which are recommended by readers everywhere. Bookurve’s mission is to help promote reading through the observations of the wants and needs of readers so that they can continue to build a better browsing experience and discovery for books.
Advantage of Shopping at Bookurve
An interesting aspect of Bookurve is its interactivity, where users are able to utilise the “watchpeople” function to browse through the most popular books based on the location. The interactive site could perhaps be one of the key reasons for Bookurve’s budding database.
Wide Variety of Books
No matter what your favourite genre of book is, you can definitely find it via Bookurve. The online bookstore offers millions of books which many cannot be found in the conventional bookstore. Bookurve also offers books of different languages such as Chinese, Malay and many more!
Another benefit of shopping at Bookurve is its rewards! For every purchase you get from Bookurve, you’ll be able to earn points that can be used for your next purchase. As long as you’re registered as a member, the points will never expire.
For customers within Peninsular, you will be able to enjoy free shipping with orders above RM25. There will be a small fee for those who are within the Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan region.
Buy or Sell your Pre-loved Books
Bookurve does not only sell books as you can register as a book seller so that your books can easily sell your book. Whether if it’s brand new or pre-loved, Bookurve allows you to sell your books in their marketplace. You can also opt to purchase preloved books from other sellers.
How to Shop at Bookurve?
1. Before you start shopping on Bookurve, make sure you’re registered as a member. Signing up will take less than a minute.
2. Next, you can look for your favourite book at the search bar on top of the homepage. You’re your search easier by entering the title, ISBN or author. Once you’ve selected the book, you can click “Add to Cart”.
3. After that, proceed to the checkout page to make your payment.
4. A confirmation will be sent to your e-mail once the order is successfully placed.
5. Now, you can wait for your books to be safely delivered to your doorstep. Simply track your parcels with their own tracking code.
How to Redeem Bookurve Promo Code?
1. On the coupon page, browse through the Bookurve coupons and select your favourite.
2. Click on the coupon to generate a coupon code. The coupon code will then be copied to be used for late. If the coupon does not have a code, simply head to Bookurve to enjoy the promotion.
3. After adding your items to cart, proceed to the checkout page for payment. You can paste the coupon code at the relevant section to enjoy an instant discount!
There are various payment methods offered by Bookurve. You can either make the payments via Debit/Credit Card or Online Banking. All transactions are handled by revPay which is a system that helps protect user information by means of industry-leading encryption standards. Banks accepted by Bookurve are CIMB, Hong Leong, Maybank, RHB, I Rakyat, and PBe.
All returns will be accepted if the purchases are sent back and received within 7 days of receipt of the shipment. Nevertheless, customers should adhere to the following conditions:
- For incorrect items, a full refund will be given.
- For defective items, only a partial refund will be given depending on the condition of the items.
Certain books need to be pre-ordered thus it is important to check the availability of the book at the right side of the page. There are 3 types of statues which are available (3-5 business days), available (2-3 weeks), and uncertain. Read below for more details.
- Available (3-5 business days): Upon placing your order, you will receive the book within 3 to 5 business days as it is in-stock with the local distributors or in the warehouse.
- Available (2-3 weeks): Upon placing your order, you will receive the book within 10 to 15 business days.
- Uncertain: It is recommended to not place an order for this book as Bookurve is required to confirm the stock availability from their distributor.