Apply this Shopee Discount Code: IPR*** to enjoy 20% Coins Cashback on your orders, applicable with a minimum purchase of MYR138, with a discount cap of 2800 coins only for purchases made from Official Stores & Preferred Users, with ShopeePay. Promo ends on 25 January 2021 so SHOP NOW!
Beauty & Health Vouchers
TOP VOUCHERS IN MALAYSIA
Get the latest deals and vouchers right in your inbox!
Whether it’s from Sephora, Althea or Hermo, you can get exclusive discounts when you shop online! If you are in dire need of a skin care routine or a new makeup palette, order your favorite beauty items from the biggest stores in Malaysia. Find out how you can redeem your health and beauty coupons below.
Get the Best Deals from Sephora, Althea, and More!
Have you experienced wanting a specific skin care or makeup brand and you find out it’s not available in your country? That’s where the beauty of online shopping truly shines. You can simply look up your item online, find a store that has it and order instantly! You don’t have to wait in line or ask for second opinions if it’s a good product. It’s smart, quick, and really convenient, especially if you’re looking for a specific product on the web.
To help you out, here are some of the best stores online where you can buy your favorite health and beauty items:
- Althea - specializing in Korean beauty and skin care, this store helps you get the best without compromising the price.
- Sephora - If high-end beauty is what you are all about, then Sephora has everything you need. It is here where you can get the latest beauty collections from the hottest international brands.
- Hermo - hosting one of the biggest selection of beauty products online, Hermo gives you tons of options at the lowest prices!
- Fave - craving for a massage? Fave (formerly known as Groupon) takes online couponing and group buying to the next level. If you are in need of a spa day or a facial, this is the store to go.
Besides these online beauty stores, you can also shop for your favorite items at Lazada, Shopee, and 11Street.my.
How to Redeem your Health and Beauty Coupons
When you shop online, you get the widest selection of products, fast transactions, and information right in front of you. But, perhaps the biggest reason why you should shop online are the exclusive deals and discounts! Whether you’re looking for a new lipstick shade or shopping for a face mask, you can grab the latest deals from the biggest merchants in town! Here’s how you can redeem your health and beauty coupons from New Straits Times.
- Go to the New Straits Times coupon page and select the online store where you would want to shop.
- Click on the coupon that you want to use to reveal the coupon code.* Copy the code, then proceed to the merchant store.
- Once you have everything in your cart and you’re ready to checkout, paste the code on the discount box provided. This box usually appears on the “payment” step when you shop online.
*Please note that there are deals and sales that do not require a coupon code for a discount. If so, simply click on the View this Deal button (indicated in blue), and proceed to the online store.
There you have it! Make shopping, easier, better, and cheaper with NST coupons in Malaysia! Don’t miss out on the biggest health and beauty deals and discounts. Sign-up for an account and be the first to know about the latest sales from the biggest beauty stores online!
Your Health Comes First 🥇
When it comes to health, you should never compromise, especially in this period where the COVID-19 virus has spread worldwide. That is why the government has issued a notice for everyone to stay home while they keep this ordeal under control. Even though you are stuck at home you can still shop online to grab essentials to keep you and your loved ones protected and with our specially curated vouchers, you can also enjoy huge savings by doing so.
Since it has been researched that coronaviruses spread through droplets that can linger on surfaces for hours, it is vital to clean your hands by using a hand sanitizer or by washing your hands with trusted branded antibacterial soap such as Lifebuoy and Dettol which you can get from any named online retailers such as Lazada, Shopee or Watsons Malaysia. These retailers are offering preventive items such as masks at discounted prices, so be sure to check them out.
Our immune system plays a vital part in keeping our body healthy. However, some of us may not get all the essential vitamins our body needs from our daily food intake. What we can do to make sure our body is at optimal virus-fighting level, is by taking in supplements such as Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D to equip our immune system with all the minerals and nutrients it needs. iHerb and other pharmacy chains such as Guardian Malaysia offers a huge variety of these supplements at a lower cost, and you can save more by applying our vouchers and promo codes available on the site.
Let us all do our part in keeping this virus at bay by staying home.