Guardian Malaysia Promo Code
TOP VOUCHERS IN MALAYSIA
Get the latest deals and vouchers right in your inbox!
With over 400 outlets across Malaysia, Guardian is the biggest health, beauty and personal care chain in the country. With strong branding, customer-driven focused approach and an extensive range of health and beauty products, Guardian is the top of the market. Recognized by Malaysian consumers in offering quality products at affordable prices, the Guardian brand name is a trustworthy brand.
In order to provide its customers with even better services, Guardian also employs its very own dedicated team of pharmacists, who offers professional advice and consultation in selected Guardian stores.
Committed in responsible dispensing, all Guardian pharmacists are certified pharmacists of practice. Nevertheless, an agreement with University Kebangsaan Malaysia and International Medical University to facilitate a community pharmacy attachment programme has been by formed by Guardian to develop working skills and abilities required by aspiring pharmacists-in-the-making to be more well-rounded when serving today’s health care environment.
Not only striving to provide the best health and beauty care products, Guardian is also a strong advocate of corporate philanthropic and gives back to the community by organising efforts in providing and promoting care, development and well-being of local communities. Among Guardian’s beneficial organizations are National Stroke Association of Malaysia (NASAM), National Cancer foundation (Makna), PRIDE Foundation, Women’s Aid Organisation (WAO), The Malaysian Parkinson’s Disease Association, The Alzheimer’s Disease Association of Malaysia and World Vision.
Let Guardian be “The One You Trust” as you shop through its extensive range of health, beauty and pharmaceutical products and services at unrivalled prices to help you stay well, look good and enjoy a healthy life.
Shopping at Guardian online store is simple, easy, and convenient. You can now get all your health and beauty products via online shopping with just a few clicks!
- Browse through Guardian coupons available at iprice Malaysia coupon page.
- Select your desired deal and click on ‘Get Coupon Code’ to reveal the voucher code (if applicable). Copy the code and click on ‘Go to Store’ and be directed to Guardian Online Store.
- Browse at Guardian’s product offerings and look for things you need. Add them to your shopping cart. You can browse items using the user-friendly filters like brand, price and product type.
- After finalizing all selected products, click on the checkout You can choose to checkout as a guest or register with Guardian for future conveniences.
- Fill in required information such as billing, delivery addresses and contact numbers as well as shipping information. Follow through the instructions until you reach the payment options.
- You can choose to pay via CIMB clicks, Ipay88, Visa, MasterCard, Maybank2u, PBeBank.com, RHBnow and HongLeong connect.
*Free shipping is offered for orders totalling over RM150 and delivery courier services will be conducted by either GDex or Pos Laju Malaysia.
**Get exclusive freebies too when you make purchases on certain products, so just before checking out your cart, browse through all the free gifts offered at the Guardian online store.
Please contact Guardian by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring up Guardian customer service hotline at 03-20950214 for enquiries.
Guardian has partnered up with various exclusive brands to be the sole distributor in Malaysia. Among their latest exclusive partners are:
- Dr. Morita
- Dr. Morita originates from Taiwan and if you are unfamiliar with the brand, it is well-known throughout Taiwan and Hong Kong. Highly recommended and vouched by beauty bloggers for its high-quality, medical grade, well-performing facial masks, Dr. Morita offers face packs, mask sheets and essence masks. Different masks to improve various skin conditions, we recommend the Dr. Morita Glacial Clay Seaweed Moisturizing Facial Mask. This mask contains two main ingredients – clay and seaweed, which functions to draw impurities to the surface and to purify and rehydrate the skin. Use one piece weekly for maintenance and upkeep of your skin, highly recommended for oily/combination skin, as well as congested skin (after a harsh day under the sun or when the air get a little too polluted). Dr. Morita was also the official facial mask for the 2014 Miss Hong Kong Pageant. Used by beautiful women, endorsed by pretty ladies, Dr. Morita masks are not exclusive only for women’s use but also for men. We recommend the Dr. Morita Narcis White Ultra Slim Mask that has Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract which will inhibit the generation of melanocytes, effective for blemishes skin. Also packed with brightening properties, these mask sheets will help maintain skin's youthful and healthy state. Another mask secret in this packet is a natural ingredient extracted from Almonds called Mandelic Acid, a gentle and soothing agent that helps in brightening the overall skin complexion.
- Touch in Sol
- The next brand hails from Korea, Touch In Sol is the upcoming pulse of Asian beauty from beauty kingdom South Korea. Embracing the spirit of innovation to create unique, practical and affordable products, Touch In Sol is now available exclusively in Guardian. If you are looking for fun, energetic and unique make-up, then you must not overlook this brand that infuses fun and functionality into its every product! Don't let your beauty be a bore and repetitive daily routine, let this brand touch your soul (be beautiful in and out). We recommend the richly pigmented Touch In Sol 19 One Step Closer Lip Crayon. Let colour glide over your lips without smudges, infused with 19 natural extracts, this lip crayon will keep lips soft and supple all day long.
Another to add to your make-up bag is the Touch in Sol Cushion Compacts. Enjoy great portability and easy base makeup application to get perfect coverage with this magical cushion compacts! One of the more successful trends to hit the Korean beauty market, cushion compacts are also known as “melting foundations” and have become the must haves amongst beauty enthusiasts around the world. With a press of a brush or a powder puff onto the product soaked sponge, you can apply your foundation all over your face. The spongy cushion allows you to ensure even and controlled amount of liquid product is released to give you a flawless finish.
Besides the two partnering brands, Guardian has partnered up with over 100 brands such as Revlon, Bio-essence, Garnier, Gatsby and many more to offer a wide range of health and beauty products. Get special Guardian Malaysia voucher codes at iprice Malaysia and start shopping now! Browse at the iprice coupon page for even more coupons.