Apply this Asos Promo Code Malaysia to get fashionable apparel for up to 80% OFF, applicable with no minimum spend. Shop now before the offer ends!
Asos Promo Code & Discount Code For Malaysia In May 2021
TOP VOUCHERS IN MALAYSIA
Get the latest deals and vouchers right in your inbox!
Save money on fashion and style with Asos coupons on New Straits Times
Asos is one of the go-to destinations for clothing and accessories among consumers who want to upgrade their wardrobe. All products in their inventory are sold at competitive prices, catered to all budget segments.
Established in 1999, Asos is a go-to destination for aspiring fashionistas. Asos began when Nick Robertson and Quentin Griffiths conceived the idea of establishing an online business where buyers can find apparels and accessories that are similar to what celebrities are wearing. These two founders named their business "Asos" - an abbreviation of As-Seen-On-Screen. Then in October 2000, they purchased the domain www.asos.com in order to kick-start their online business. Since then, Asos has begun selling trendy apparel and accessories.
Over the years, the brand has made a name for itself for selling cutting-edge fashion that is in sync with the latest trends worldwide. Growing from strength to strength, Asos has sold over 80,000 products from various brands. They deliver products to many locations around the world, with UK, US, Canada, and China as their fulfilment centers.
How to redeem Asos promo codes and discounts
Although some of the items sold at Asos are already priced affordably, you can enjoy bigger savings with Asos promo codes from New Straits Times. Here is how you can redeem them.
- Browse the list of Asos coupons on this page and find the coupon that suits your needs best. Once you have your preferred coupon, copy the exclusive code that comes with it. If the offer doesn’t come with a code, that means the discount will be automatically applied upon checkout. Then, click on the embedded link to be redirected to Asos website to start shopping.
- Once you have reached Asos website, browse the latest and trendiest apparel and accessories, some of which you won’t find elsewhere. Find designs that suit your personal style. After finding a particular product you want to buy, click Quick View to save it or take a closer look.
- Before adding your items to the shopping bag, make sure you have selected the right size. If you’re not sure about your size, you can select an option that enables you to check the sizes of previous customers with the same build as you. After clicking on the option, you will see a small pop-up window that will display your personalised size recommendation. Just simply key in your height and weight, and select if you want a tighter or looser fit. Then, click on Find My Size.
- After adding your items to the shopping bag, you can view instant notifications regarding your order on the website at the upper right section. If you want to checkout, you will be asked to either sign up with your Facebook account or sign in to your existing Asos account. If you do not want to register, you can do so by clicking the Continue to Checkout link.
- On the checkout page, make sure to choose your delivery country and key in your email address. Paste the coupon code you copied earlier on the designated promo code box. After that, input your delivery address and choose your delivery option. Then, select your preferred payment option and hit the Place Order link. After your payment goes through, you will receive a confirmation on your email.
Asos accepts major credit and debit cards issued by Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. They also accept payments via PayPal, Maestro, Delta, DK, and more.
Shipping and delivery
Asos standard delivery timeframe takes about 15 to 18 working days. If it’s not a busy season, there’s a good chance that you might receive your order at an earlier time. You can track the delivery of your order if the courier provides a trackable service and you will receive a shipping confirmation email from Asos’ warehouse once your order is in transit.
If you are experiencing issues with your order, feel free to contact Asos through their Twitter or Facebook account, so that you can communicate with their customer support and answer your questions right away. Voice out your concerns through live chat on their website. Make sure to be as detailed as possible when addressing your concerns, so that Asos team will be able to quickly resolve your issues.