Enjoy flights to Kuching starting from MYR130, applicable with no minimum booking needed. Promo ends on 29 August 2021 so BOOK NOW!
Airpaz Promo Code & Code Malaysia in August 2021
TOP VOUCHERS IN MALAYSIA
Get the latest deals and vouchers right in your inbox!
Achieve Your Travel Goals with Exclusive Airpaz Coupons on New Straits Times
Find the best deals and get affordable flights to Singapore, Bali, Bangkok, and other awesome destinations across the globe on Airpaz! Planning your next holiday will now be much easier and more affordable since not only will you get incredible prices for flight tickets, but also discounts via Airpaz coupons which you can find here on New Straits Times!
Why choose Airpaz?
Over 80,000 Routes
Whether it's the fine beaches of Thailand or the most-visited attractions of Singapore, you can fly to any destination in the Asia-Pacific region without having to spend a fortune! Not only that, you can select from over 80,000 routes across the globe. Browse through Airpaz affordable flights and airline tickets now to get huge savings on travel!
Booking is simple!
What's impressive about Airpaz is that you can compare flights and offers from airlines in a single page! Select your price range and you will be given a list of flights and schedules. You can also fly with your preferred airline by simply using the filters on the page. With Airpaz, booking a flight is so simple. In just a few clicks, you will be able to check your booking and payment status.
Great and easy payment options
With Airpaz, you won't go through the hassle of paying extra charges when using card payments! You can avoid additional currency rate charges when using credit card by paying your ticket with local currency. Airpaz also has plenty of payment methods to choose from. They accept bank transfers, credit cards, internet banking, over the counter and debit card to pay your flight tickets.
How to Book Flights and Redeem Airpaz coupons on New Straits Times
Enjoy great savings with Airpaz promo codes on New Straits Times. Here are 5 simple steps on how you can redeem them.
- Look through the list of Airpaz coupons on New Straits Times and select the one that will suit your travel needs. After selecting the coupon, you will be redirected to a popup that contains an exclusive code; be sure to copy it so you can paste it into the designated promo code box on Airpaz Checkout page. If the coupon doesn’t contain a code, the discount will be automatically applied upon checking out. Once done, click on the website link to be redirected to Airpaz website so you can start booking a ticket.
- On Airpaz website, browse flights and airline tickets from over 80,000 routes! Find beautiful destinations that will suit your travel needs. After selecting your destination, depart/return dates, and number of pax you will be traveling with, click Search.
- You will be redirected to a page that contains a list of available flights to your preferred destination and schedule. From there, you can browse through prices and filter conditions to suffice your needs. If you want to fly with a certain airline, simply uncheck all airlines except for the one you have in mind. Once you have found the right flight schedule and price, click on the airplane button on the right side to proceed to the Contact Information section.
- Fill out the Contact Information form. If you’re not traveling alone, you will also need to fill in the contact information of the individuals you’re traveling with. Once you have your booking, passenger data, and flight details, click Book Now to proceed to the Payment section.
- Above Payment Method, you will find the Airpaz promo code box where you can paste the code you copied earlier from New Straits Times. Click Verify to apply the discount at Checkout. Then, select your payment method. Once done, click Submit Payment. Check your email for your itinerary receipt.
Airpaz accepts various payment methods including online banking, credit and debit cards, Unionpay, and Pay by Friend. Options for online banking include AmBank Group, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect, Public Bank eBank, RHBNow, Bank Islam, UOB, AFFiN Bank, Alliance Online, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered, HSBC, BSN, MayBank2u, and Jompay Payment.
Cancellation and Refunds
If you need to cancel your itinerary, you can do so on the condition that the airline allows the cancelation. Bear in mind that some airlines won’t allow you to cancel your ticket and you will not get refunded.
As for how to claim your refund, Airpax will provide you a voucher (valid within 1 year) that you can use for your next purchase on their website. This will only take effect if the airline approves your request for refund.
If you have any issues or suggestions, you may contact Airpaz customer service via email, social media, and call center. For email, simply fill out and send the e-Form found on Airpaz website. You may also contact them at +60 327243805.